2685 Cedar Lane, Homewood, CA 96141
You will nearly certainly arrive by car, as the public transportation possibilities are almost non-existent. Carpooling can be arranged (and is encouraged). Drivers should bring a Northern California map.
Directions from Bay Area
- From the Bay Area, take I-80 towards Reno.
- At Truckee, take the Hwy 89 exit and go south.
- At Tahoe City, stay on Hwy 89 by going right at the first light.
- After 3 miles, turn right onto Timberland Lane at the Timberland totem pole.
- Turn left onto Cedar Lane and look for the cabin on your left.
WINTER DRIVING NOTICE
During the winter, you are required to carry snow chains or drive a four-wheel drive with snow tires. Always check the road conditions and weather forecast before you drive in the mountains.
Parking is very limited. Carpool if you can, and expect to have to shuffle cars during your stay. Cars parked on the street are subject to towing. Blocking a neighbors’ driveway access will increase your chance of being towed.